Small Towel - Gae
Gae is a luxurious, warm, and soft guest towel made from 100% organic cotton.
The incomparable warmth and softness of terry cotton envelops you in exceptional comfort, adding a touch of elegance to your daily routine.
Gae Collection is an ode to serenity, elegance and minimalism, designed to elevate any bathroom.
100% organic cotton with GOTS certification
Designed in South of France.
Made in Portugal.
600 grams/m2 cotton terry for extra softness, absorbency and effortless drying.
12 x 20 inches
Its calming and repetitive design is inspired by the waves of the Atlantic Ocean, adding a touch of serenity to your bathroom. The Gardenia (white) color creates an elegant and understated element, while Ott's unique piping graphic in Verdant Green, inspired by the color of Basque Country architecture, makes Gae unique.
To preserve the environment and the high quality of Ott towels for years, we recommend:
- Before using an Ott product, we suggest you wash it through a cycle.
- Wash the towels separately at cold or low temperature (40 degrees).
- Use a natural detergent. Avoid using softeners or bleachers.
- To preserve softness, use the dryer at low temperature (60-80 degrees). Or dry in the shade.
- To avoid snags, wash items with zippers or buttons separately. If a loop has snagged, don't pull it, cut it off.
- Be careful with cosmetics or skin care products that may cause discoloration.
Orders are prepared within 1 to 2 days. Your parcel generally arrives at its destination within 48-72 hours (express - 24h).
Free Standard delivery over 200euros.
See 'Delivery & Returns' page for further information.
The name Gae was chosen as a tribute to Gae Aulenti for Collection 001, which celebrates four women designers who have liberated shapes and bodies in interior design.
Join the Ott. Club & receive 10% off your first order.