Bath mat - Charlotte
Charlotte is a luxurious, absorbent, and soft bathmat made from 100% thick organic cotton.
The Putty (beige) color is inspired by the sandy beaches of Corsica. The Ott's unique piping graphic in Lemon Verbena (yellow) illuminates it like the burning sun of the island.
Charlotte Collection creates a soothing and lively atmosphere in the bathroom.
The name Charlotte was chosen as a tribute to Charlotte Perriand for Collection 001, which celebrates four women designers who have liberated shapes and bodies in interior design.
Pairs nicely with the CHARLOTTE LARGE TOWEL.
Ott bathmats are made of extra-thick 1300 grams/m2 cotton terry. The dense weave and extra-combed fabric provide maximum absorbency, making drying effortless and gentle on the skin, and ensuring longevity.
Size of the Bathmat : 50*80cm / 20 x 32 inches
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton in Portugal.
To preserve the environment and the high quality of Ott towels for years, we recommend:
- Before using an Ott product, we suggest you wash it through a cycle.
- Wash the towels separately at cold or low temperature (40 degrees).
- Use a natural detergent. Avoid using softeners or bleachers.
- To preserve softness, use the dryer at low temperature (60-80 degrees). Or dry in the shade.
- To avoid snags, wash items with zippers or buttons separately. If a loop has snagged, don't pull it, cut it off.
- Be careful with cosmetics or skin care products that may cause discoloration.