Bath mat - Ray
Ray is a luxurious, absorbent, and soft bathmat made from 100% thick organic cotton.
The interlocking pattern features a simple, raised repetition, similar to terracotta tiles. Its Summer Fig (orange-red) color is accented by the Ott's unique piping graphic in Scarlet Ibis (orange), which can bring vibrancy to any bathroom.
Ray Collection adds a sense of heritage and luxury to your bathroom.
The name Ray was chosen as a tribute to Ray Eames for Collection 001, which celebrates four women designers who have liberated shapes and bodies in interior design.
Pairs nicely with the RAY LARGE TOWEL.
Ott bathmats are made of extra-thick 1300 grams/m2 cotton terry. The dense weave and extra-combed fabric provide maximum absorbency, making drying effortless and gentle on the skin, and ensuring longevity.
Size of the Bathmat : 50*80cm / 20 x 32 inches
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton in Portugal.
To preserve the environment and the high quality of Ott towels for years, we recommend:
- Before using an Ott product, we suggest you wash it through a cycle.
- Wash the towels separately at cold or low temperature (40 degrees).
- Use a natural detergent. Avoid using softeners or bleachers.
- To preserve softness, use the dryer at low temperature (60-80 degrees). Or dry in the shade.
- To avoid snags, wash items with zippers or buttons separately. If a loop has snagged, don't pull it, cut it off.
- Be careful with cosmetics or skin care products that may cause discoloration.