Bathrobes - Ray
The Ray bathrobe is a luxurious and soft, unisex garment made from 100% organic cotton. The Ott. robe is made of absorbent terry cloth (400 grams/m2) and features a roomy, kimono-inspired cut, making it perfect for lounging after a bath.
The interlocking pattern features a simple, raised repetition, similar to terracotta tiles. Its Summer Fig (orange-red) color is accented by the Ott's unique piping graphic in Scarlet Ibis (orange), which can bring vibrancy to any bathroom.
Ray Collection adds a sense of heritage and luxury to your bathroom.
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton in Portugal.
To preserve the environment and the high quality of Ott towels for years, we recommend:
- Before using an Ott product, we suggest you wash it through a cycle.
- Wash the towels separately at cold or low temperature (40 degrees).
- Use a natural detergent. Avoid using softeners or bleachers.
- To preserve softness, use the dryer at low temperature (60-80 degrees). Or dry in the shade.
- To avoid snags, wash items with zippers or buttons separately. If a loop has snagged, don't pull it, cut it off.
- Be careful with cosmetics or skin care products that may cause discoloration.