Medium Towel - Charlotte
Charlotte is a luxurious, warm, and soft bath towel made from 100% organic cotton.
The contrasting stripe colors, Gardenia (off-white) and Putty (beige), are inspired by the white and fine sandy beaches of Corsica, bringing a retro and classic touch. Ott's unique piping graphic in Lemon Verbena (yellow) illuminates it like the burning sun of the island.
Charlotte Collection creates a soothing and lively atmosphere in the bathroom.
The name Charlotte was chosen as a tribute to Charlotte Perriand for Collection 001, which celebrates four women designers who have liberated shapes and bodies in interior design.
Pairs nicely with the CHARLOTTE LARGE TOWEL.
Ott. towels are made of extra thick 600 grams/m2 cotton terry, which makes them highly absorbent and resistant, giving them a superior feel and long life.
Size of the Medium Towel: 50*100cm / 20 x 40 inches
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton in Portugal.
To preserve the environment and the high quality of Ott towels for years, we recommend:
- Before using an Ott product, we suggest you wash it through a cycle.
- Wash the towels separately at cold or low temperature (40 degrees).
- Use a natural detergent. Avoid using softeners or bleachers.
- To preserve softness, use the dryer at low temperature (60-80 degrees). Or dry in the shade.
- To avoid snags, wash items with zippers or buttons separately. If a loop has snagged, don't pull it, cut it off.
- Be careful with cosmetics or skin care products that may cause discoloration.