Medium Towel - Ray
Ray is a luxurious, warm, and soft bath towel made from 100% organic cotton.
The interlocking pattern features a simple, raised repetition, similar to terracotta tiles. Its Summer Fig (orange-red) color is accented by the Ott's unique piping graphic in Scarlet Ibis (orange), which can bring vibrancy to any bathroom.
Ray Collection adds a sense of heritage and luxury to your bathroom.
The name Ray was chosen as a tribute to Ray Eames for Collection 001, which celebrates four women designers who have liberated shapes and bodies in interior design.
Pairs nicely with the RAY LARGE TOWEL.
Ott. towels are made of extra thick 600 grams/m2 cotton terry, which makes them highly absorbent and resistant, giving them a superior feel and long life.
Size of the Medium Towel: 50*100cm / 20 x 40 inches
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton in Portugal.
To preserve the environment and the high quality of Ott towels for years, we recommend:
- Before using an Ott product, we suggest you wash it through a cycle.
- Wash the towels separately at cold or low temperature (40 degrees).
- Use a natural detergent. Avoid using softeners or bleachers.
- To preserve softness, use the dryer at low temperature (60-80 degrees). Or dry in the shade.
- To avoid snags, wash items with zippers or buttons separately. If a loop has snagged, don't pull it, cut it off.
- Be careful with cosmetics or skin care products that may cause discoloration.